The latest news from the farm: I just had lunch, sitting on the edge of
the garden patch. I had gone there to weed a bit around where the
asparagus is supposed to be. There was one (1) ! about 8 inches tall and
as big around a Laurie's ring finger. I am very familiar with
everybody's fingers. I know you all will now have to take a look at
Laurie's ring finger =:-O. But to come back to the harvest: I admired
the plant, then reached for it, broke it and ate it. It was so tender
and so sweet and full of asparagus flavor and it was hot from the sun
and it is not often one gets to eat fresh things THAT fresh. You know
where I'll be going every day now!
Just thought you'd like to know :-)
Love, Isa
PS I'm going to have a real lunch now: the last serving from my 'seafood galore pasta' from earlier this week. After that, I'll have to dream up something for my next meal.
Just thought you'd like to know :-)
Love, Isa
PS I'm going to have a real lunch now: the last serving from my 'seafood galore pasta' from earlier this week. After that, I'll have to dream up something for my next meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment