Thursday, August 8, 2013

Yet Another Blog

Hello there, all you flatlanders,

To avoid the onus of playing favorites, the addresses of the recipients of this note are listed as Bcc.
This lead will take you to yet another blog. It contains thoughts uttered in the stillness of Townhill in Vermont, random thoughts that mean more to the writer at the time they are written down than to anyone else, including the writer, after he wrote the closing line. This is not intended to be a public site. Hence, the Bcc.

I say 'yet another blog' because it appears to me that if you have red blood in your veins, you already have a long list of other plugs you follow. This one, however, is different. It will not suffer regular updates and new postings and thus it will not put high demands on your time.

The credit for the creation of this spot belongs to Laurie.

Enjoy, if indeed you can find enjoyment in this. You got on my list because I am thinking of you. Instructions for getting off this list are posted 'at the spot.'

Rich, aka Isa, aka Opa

1 comment:

  1. Hello, all--whoever "you all" may be! Laurie here. I created this blog from many delightful emails I have received from Opa over the past several months. I am thrilled that he was not upset with this fact, and that he's agreed to continue in a slightly more public way. I believe many will enjoy reading both the wise musings and the amusing anecdotes of this dear man. So glad to turn over the reigns of publishing to him. Now if we can just make him do it!!

    ReplyDelete