Ever since Karl left, and also left his very fruit production behind for me, I had progressively decreasing harvest in the berry patch. So, in order to increase my haul, I left the bushes alone for the last five days. They are loaded with green berries, our nights are cool, so I thought I give them a bit more time tha rad them daily.
I tried to get this picture on the blog, but could not. I signed up to 'g+' and got the app. I found many pictures there, all of those shots from Ema and my trips that were not even taken with the iPad or the iPhone, but practically none of the recent shots taken with one or the other of the two. I wish I could figure out what makes these systems work? Does anybody know?
------------------
Laurie's Editorial Note:
I received this as an email, with photo attached.
I cut and pasted the content of the email into this blog post.
As for the photo, I told it to "download" to my computer when I opened the email.
I saved a jpg copy on my desktop.
I chose the little "add photo" block on the taskbar within Blogger. (It is next to the word "Link" just slightly left of center.)
When it asked me to select files, I chose "from desktop" over on the top of the menu on the left sidebar, then selected the jpg I had saved and told it to import selected.
Voila! The photo appeared above.
By clicking directly on it, you can change the size, the position, whether text wraps around it or leaves it alone, etc.
Hope that helps!
Yesterday, I went to pick again, like I said, after five days, and carried a big bucket to hold the expected bounty. Below is a picture of what there was to harvest. What is going on? I at last remembered my observations from last year and, indeed, there was this tell-tale double track of some heavy animal coming from the woods to the pond in a straight line, broad legged and with inward turned front paws. The tracks are not photogenic, else I would send you a picture. But it seams the bear is back and eating my breakfast under cover of the night.
I tried to get this picture on the blog, but could not. I signed up to 'g+' and got the app. I found many pictures there, all of those shots from Ema and my trips that were not even taken with the iPad or the iPhone, but practically none of the recent shots taken with one or the other of the two. I wish I could figure out what makes these systems work? Does anybody know?
------------------
Laurie's Editorial Note:
I received this as an email, with photo attached.
I cut and pasted the content of the email into this blog post.
As for the photo, I told it to "download" to my computer when I opened the email.
I saved a jpg copy on my desktop.
I chose the little "add photo" block on the taskbar within Blogger. (It is next to the word "Link" just slightly left of center.)
When it asked me to select files, I chose "from desktop" over on the top of the menu on the left sidebar, then selected the jpg I had saved and told it to import selected.
Voila! The photo appeared above.
By clicking directly on it, you can change the size, the position, whether text wraps around it or leaves it alone, etc.
Hope that helps!
No comments:
Post a Comment