I could not resist this one when I saw it. Getting a philosopher into our midst, we'll be a complete team!
I've been reading philosophers these past weeks. When Philip comes home from his second year, he will be thinking differently from all of us, and he'll be just at his start. I want to be able to follow him at least a little ways. This is the place to prepare for this. I can understand Socrates 'and his barrel'. The famous quote: 'you are standing in my sun light'.
I've been reading philosophers these past weeks. When Philip comes home from his second year, he will be thinking differently from all of us, and he'll be just at his start. I want to be able to follow him at least a little ways. This is the place to prepare for this. I can understand Socrates 'and his barrel'. The famous quote: 'you are standing in my sun light'.

No comments:
Post a Comment