Thursday, 7/4/19, 1:44 pm
From a text exchange between Richard and Iivo
From a text exchange between Richard and Iivo
Richard: I’m leaning back in my Lazy Boy. I went down for breakfast and had a hard time with my balance. I ran into my door, knocked down my anchor and broke it! Now I’m free to sail to wherever and whenever I chose to. I’m free!
Iivo: Oi Weh! Are you hurt?!! I am mowing the lawn.
Richard: No, I'm fine. But mowing the lawn would be asking for too much!
Editor's Note: This "anchor" is in reference to a hanging anchor that had been placed on his door at the First Colonial Inn Richard now calls home.
------------
Friday, 7/5/19, 5:53 pm
From a text from Richard to Iivo
Editor's Note: This "anchor" is in reference to a hanging anchor that had been placed on his door at the First Colonial Inn Richard now calls home.
------------
Friday, 7/5/19, 5:53 pm
From a text from Richard to Iivo
I just made it back from the dining room to my hide-out. The dinner was not bad. Fried catfish. The veggie side was almost bad enough to send it back to the kitchen. The desert, however, made all the rest forgivable: key lime pie and vanilla ice cream. Now I watch TV a bit and hit the sack with no regrets.
Good night to you! And many thanks for a lovely Hardt morning. š¤ššš»
Editor's Note: The "lovely Hardt morning" referred to their trip together to see Opa's doctor, Dr. Hardt.
No comments:
Post a Comment