Sunday, 7/7/19, 3:22 pm
From a text sent to Iivo after Richard drove himself home from church, having expressed that he didn't feel well.
I made it! I left my phone in the car! It’s only now that I got it—with 1% charge left in the battery. On the way to the car and back, I almost got roasted. Now I’m safely in my room.
I’m watching car racing on Watkins Glen. Very interesting! A car just careened onto the pile of spent tires. It’s Mazda against Porsche. Also in the pack are a Vedette, Beamers.
The track is an open road style—left right left. Many curves. Sometimes the are three high going through curves trying to pass one another.
The track is an open road style—left right left. Many curves. Sometimes the are three high going through curves trying to pass one another.
NASCAR races ... I think in some time in the future the are going to be run by self-driving cars. 🤣
They just dug the wrecked car out of the tires and hauled it off on a flatbed wrecker. The driver went in an EMS. And the race is back on!
There seam to be Audis, Lexus, Acura, Toyota in the pack!
And a Cadillac? Yup! He came in 4th! Must have inherited the platform from the Opel that became the Carrera when it was “naturalized.” 😂
And a Cadillac? Yup! He came in 4th! Must have inherited the platform from the Opel that became the Carrera when it was “naturalized.” 😂
I’m going to heat me a seafood dinner and have a bottle of white wine. Does just as well as the water in Virginia Beach. I’m not sick to my stomach any more. A bit of sleep and the Paella did the trick.
Maybe it’s not the best practice to lose weight by fasting and drying one's guts and brains.
No comments:
Post a Comment