Wednesday, October 8, 2014

God's Not Dead

I borrowed the DVD 'God's Not Dead' from the church, because I wanted to hear the argument again and be able to follow it. I just finished doing that. I had my ear with amplifier pressed to the loudspeaker of my Mac, but I am, indeed, not destined to hear everything. Loudness does not solve the problem. Perhaps now after all these years of interpolating speech within my range, I forgot how to really listen. However, if I got not all the argument from the defense, I got enough to know from both sides that the accuser's argument cannot hold water. Theirs is nothing but negative emotions. They have no reason. Josh did a fine job!

So here is the short and the long of it as far as I go:

I think, therefore I am.
I am, therefore there is God.

Thank you, God!

But faith does not need logic to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment