Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Dinner Plates Shot Like Frisbees

I was planning to have dinner with iivo and Laurie this evening, but we have agreed to do that tomorrow or some other, dryer time. I rather get wet inside, than outside! Especially if I imagine sitting at a fine table with a fish or a lamb expertly prepared and faultlessly presented while we are shivering and dripping rainwater on the floor. We will do it tomorrow - or soon!

I just had my dinner at The Inn. Something called Adobo and served with a sauce that’s supposed to come from the Philippines.  I came down late, so I ran smack into the rush hour. Had to wait endlessly for anything and everything. Now I just got my dinner wine (Chardonnay) served together with my dessert (key lime ice cream). 

Oh well. We’ll prevail. It just reminds me of a movie scene where the dinner plates were shot to the guests like Frisbees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment