Hi, again, Olivia!
While I was at it, I thought I send you a picture of your great-great-grandmother, Karolina Luisa Sitterding, i.e. your dad's great-grandmother, my own grandmother and my dad's mother. Isn't she beautiful?
I estimate that this picture is just about 100 years old. There is another picture of her when she was much younger and I think of her as the most beautiful woman of all - excepting, of course, you 😌
Perhaps this old shot fits into your collection? Would you want the same kind of reproduction of aunt Kaarin's grandparents? I tried 'shooting' them but was unsuccessful because the glass over those photos is reflecting too much. I'll try some other options if you want those pictures in the same form.
Hugs, Opa
While I was at it, I thought I send you a picture of your great-great-grandmother, Karolina Luisa Sitterding, i.e. your dad's great-grandmother, my own grandmother and my dad's mother. Isn't she beautiful?
I estimate that this picture is just about 100 years old. There is another picture of her when she was much younger and I think of her as the most beautiful woman of all - excepting, of course, you 😌
Perhaps this old shot fits into your collection? Would you want the same kind of reproduction of aunt Kaarin's grandparents? I tried 'shooting' them but was unsuccessful because the glass over those photos is reflecting too much. I'll try some other options if you want those pictures in the same form.
Hugs, Opa
No comments:
Post a Comment