I saw this story on the BBC News iPad App and thought you should see it:
TV star suspended for anti-gay views
Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson has been suspended from the show following derogatory remarks about homosexuality.
This is typical for the liberal media. My view is that the guilt lies with the one who asks the question: do not ask, if there is a chance to get an undesirable answer. Unless they give me a list of questions with the desired wording of the answers, I will utter my own opinion. If their specified answers do not reflect my own views, I will not consent to be interviewed.
Read more:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/ entertainment-arts-25444631
** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified.
TV star suspended for anti-gay views
Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson has been suspended from the show following derogatory remarks about homosexuality.
This is typical for the liberal media. My view is that the guilt lies with the one who asks the question: do not ask, if there is a chance to get an undesirable answer. Unless they give me a list of questions with the desired wording of the answers, I will utter my own opinion. If their specified answers do not reflect my own views, I will not consent to be interviewed.
Read more:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/
** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified.
No comments:
Post a Comment