Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 10:01 AM
The riddle about my gmail/imap has been solved. It came up whither the replacement of the old pad and the need to renter all passwords. Now everything is back in good order and these are the first of the many words I hope to be able to exchange with you, using my new pad :-)
Love, Opa
A propos 'words': there is still a hang up with 'words with friends'. Patience, please. Even that will fall in line some day.
*******************************************************************************
Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 8:06 AM
The riddle about my gmail/imap has been solved. It came up whither the replacement of the old pad and the need to renter all passwords. Now everything is back in good order and these are the first of the many words I hope to be able to exchange with you, using my new pad :-)
Love, Opa
A propos 'words': there is still a hang up with 'words with friends'. Patience, please. Even that will fall in line some day.
*******************************************************************************
Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Yeah, and now, after the iPad, on to the smart phone, which is
still trying to send a birthday message to your dad and reports about
every fifteen minutes that it cannot send it. I pushed every button this
phone has, and in every sequence possible, and for every reasonable
duration, and I succeeded to delete this message three times! I went to
AT&T and simply got a smile: "I got a Samsung and it does the same
thing. It'll go away, after a little time". Well, if I knew where to go
from here, I'd go there. But looking at all the reports about tricks
played by the iPhone, I am hesitating to go that way. As kids, we used
to build us phone systems that worked! We used empty bean cans and
packing twine and a piece of parchment paper. Adding a rubber band would
give us an instrument at the last level of advanced technology. Now
that was recycling at its best!
Kaarin is here helping me find
my way in my new life style. Things could be better, and eventually
they will be. Give it time. The worst is that I can't drive - safely.
Those pain killers do more than just kill pain. They make you feel
really good.
Hoping to see you soon, anyway, Opa

No comments:
Post a Comment