Presenting: The toy. Out for the first ride today.
The bike is great. The motor is very weak. Needs a tune-up desperately.
Going out, I was surprised how pleasant the weather was. It is all uphill from the driveway to the new service road but the sun was shining and there was hardly any traffic. Coming back the same way, I was looking forward to a relaxing coasting down hill.
Going out, the wind was behind me, coming back it was against me: I was cranking hard, all the way home, like going up hill again, in gusts up to 8mph as measured on top of the flag pole. I'll have to remember that! And I will, you betcha!
It has red flashing LED in the back. Here it is. The purpose is, of course, to alert drivers of cars and motorcycles that something has just passed them.


No comments:
Post a Comment